From the Silk Road to the Belt and Road: Economies, Trade, and Cultural Exchanges in Eurasia from the Classical Age to the Present.
|Start Date:||January 9, 2021|
|End Date:||January 30, 2021|
|Time Detail:||the three Saturdays of January 9th, 23rd, and 30th, 2021 - 9AM to 1PM|
|Type of Course:||Online Seminars and Workshops|
|Audience:||Teachers of Social Studies, World Literature, Art, and the Humanities in grades
|Course Description:||University professors and secondary teachers address topics commonly taught in middle and high school curriculums:
- Confucianism and Buddhism
- Trade and Cultural Exchanges along the Silk Road
- Growth of Trade, Commercial Institutions, and Western
- Contacts in Early Modern China and Japan
- Post World War II Development of Chinese and Japanese
- Economies in an Era of Globalization
|Registration and Info:||
For more information and to register, click HERE.
|Offered to:||All States|